Friday, March 14, 2014

On A Roll


I'm on a ROLL people! I'm filling up my Etsy shop with all these pretty new (and some old) items and it's making me so happy!! Doesn't it look pretty and sunny??


I'm learning more and more how to edit my photo's and I'm quite proud of the results. It's so great to notice I'm evolving this skill and enjoying it at the same time!


The DIY Patchwork Kit is to be found here. I'm happy to use all my different pieces of fabric. And they go great together don't you think?


Apart from all of this I'm grateful for all the sunny days we've been having. And on top of that it inspired me to start doing yoga again. Now I've started I can't remember why I ever quit before... It's so relaxing!

Some of you might think I forgot all about my resolutions this year... You know, the giving. Well, I didn't. I know I skipped February, but I'll make it up to you. I feel a Give-Away coming up... (Or maybe even 2)

Well enjoy the sun and don't forget to wear sunscreen! (Such a great song to uplift the day...)

 Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...