Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Go With The Flow


At the moment in Holland (at least where I live) the weather is super nice. Sunny and a little chilly. It feels like spring is already in the air, and the light is magical! (Except when you're driving a car, than you can't see a thing...). Anywho, it always makes me a little restless and uppity, the first days of sun after a whole lot of grey. I was planning on making a tutorial on the Black-White_Grey square (or the flower square V) and it took me much longer than I estimated. And then all of a sudden my man stood in front of me, to take me out on a nice long walk in the sun, with our misbehaving dog. I couldn't resist... So no tutorial today. I will do my best to get it finished thursday or friday.


So I decided to go with the flow today. That rarely ever happens. I did finish this granny square blanket. It has been lying around for ages just waiting to be finished. I'm gonna make some pretty pictures of it soon. I really REALY love this color combo!! And it's so nice and soft and very warm too.


And this is what I'm still working on now. I love the square, but am still not sure how to join them. A with edge doesn't work, so this is what I came up with... Also not sure about this though...

Well, I'll keep you posted! Have a lovely tuesday!

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...