Monday, December 16, 2013

Merry Christmas

 

What a year it's been. I had a bumpy start, but it luckily only got better. Oh, how I love this place and how much it has helped me ahead. It's great to experience what color and some stimulating comments can do in ones' life.


This is some the stuff that came out of my hands and head these last twelve months. It makes me so happy to see all this color!


Before I take my loooong vacation, I wanted to take the time to thank you all for visiting me. For the compliments, the support and the inspiration you gave me. I loved doing it and hope to have inspired some of you.


And for now I will wish you all a very merry christmas and a festive new year! May it be colorful and happy and may we see each other then!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...