Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Pastel Color Bomb Blanket


Yes, it took me ages, I know... Actually, this blanket was finished a few weeks ago. Somehow I forgot to take pictures of it. I don't know why, 'cause I really think it's a beauty...


I love all the shades of pink. And I love that it's kind of pastel, although that's not my usual choice of colors... The yellow center is a nice contrast, I think.



It's very soft too (and heavy!!). I used 3 kinds of yarn, all 100 % cotton. Catania Grande (for the center), Creative Cotton and Drops Paris. I used a size 5,5 hook.


It matches perfectly with the Flower Square (Stroller) Blanket I made earlier. Same edging and colors. Think I'm gonna make a bigger edition too, someday... You can find a tutorial for the squares here.


And the tutorial for the edging is to be found here


I must say, looking at these pictures I'm quite proud. I think it's going to be in my Etsy shop (I'm opening in Januari 2014), but it might be hard to part from. Maybe I should make more...

Have an active wednesday!


Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...