Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Crochet Doily



Hello my sweets! How was your summer? Although technically, summer isn't over yet, it is here in the Netherlands... It's rainy, grey and cold. I LOVE it! I always enjoy the first days to wear socks and long sleeves again. Sure, a few more days of sun would have been nice, but I don't mind the fall coming early at all.


I hope you all had a relaxing vacation and made some fun memories with your friends and families. I went camping with my girls and man. In a tent, just 45 minutes from home. We had so much fun! And even though we would only stay for 4 days, we prolonged it to 10 days, because it was so nice. I really needed to get away!


And naturally I did some crafting during the holiday. I designed this doily for example. I've been wanting to do some black crochet en I really wanted to do a doily. Designing doilies is FUN FUN FUN, but I discovered, making tutorials on them is NOT! I'm still busy making the Pink Doily Tutorial and I'm not enjoying that at all. Hmmm, what to do, what to do??


I have some fun stuff for you in store. There will be a free tutorial next week, on the confetti in the pic's. And in september there will be another double Give-Away since August wasn't so giving. Oh, and I have another Crochet Flower Coaster Pattern finished. I think that will be in the Color 'n Cream Shop at the end of this week. Ahhhh, I love to be back! I missed you guys!

Have a crafty day!


Follow this blog on Bloglovin'
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...