Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Craft Room


The light is soo beautiful today! Although my photography doesn't really show... I couldn't resist to take some photo's of my craft room. I painted the peach wall white after all... It turned out just the way I wanted and doesn't leave a peach glow on, well, everything!


And this is what my table looks like today. Some fresh flowers, some crocheted flowers, some yarn and a doily I'm working on as a custom order. How do you like it?


It's so much fun, but still quite difficult. I keep on pulling everything out, until it looks just the way I like it. Making doilies isn't my specialty. That's kind of why it's extra fun! And you all know how I LOVE pink...


I'm actually toning it down a little bit. I was crazy stressed these last few weeks, because of the market, the shop and my little one, who, turns out, has Lyme disease. As some of you might have noticed, she gets sick a lot. But we finally know why. And we are treating it, but it will take some time. She is home a lot and only attends school for half days. That kinda blurs my attention on the Color 'n Cream part sometimes.


But as much as I can, I seek refuge here. In my lovely Craft Space. I turned everything around and it is starting to end up the way I like it (you know I might change it again tomorrow...) I made a big pin board (not in the pic's yet) to get some more clarity in what needs to be done, to reduce the stress a bit.


For the ones interested: the Cotton Yarn Pastel Color Combo is available right now in my shop. There will be some more combo's available later this week, or maybe next week.




We are going camping this weekend, for the first time in a tent. It's exciting and I'm looking forward to it a lot. I hope the weather will be just like it is today!

Have a sunshiny day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...