Monday, May 5, 2014

Monday Chit Chat


Finally got going on my newest Flower Square. I love it a lot! This is my first project with it and I love the pastel and white. It's going to be a beautiful cushion cover don't you think? As soon as it's finished, I'll be working on the Tutorial!


Maybe I'll use this pretty piece of Pip fabric for the back... What do you think?


I've entered an Etsy Team in Holland to be able to take part in the Etsy School; Ka Ching. The Etsy school on SEO started today and I'm very excited to study with my partner Ama, from Miss Minoes. It feels so funny to be learning again. 


I still need to add some items to my Etsy shop. I made a new coaster set and this finished blanket will be added this week too. I've got my work cut out for me this week, because the 'big' one is turning 8 in 2 days. The party for her friends is tomorrow and the party for family on wednesday. 


And I still need to make a tutorial on this edging too... Where will I find the time?? 


Well have a happy monday!

18 comments:

  1. Kolorowy zawrót głowy! Piękne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtig al die kleuren en dat randje is super!!
    Succes met alle verjaardagsdrukte!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flower square blanket. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pastel colours are so pretty. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the compliments! You've made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh very busy! The pastel colours are beautiful in these flowers and that fabric will look lovely as the back!

    Good luck with the studying too!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to see you Hazel! Done gaming?? Or just taking a break...? Thanks for your nice comment!

      Delete
  7. Your new flower square is really lovely - will you share how you attach the fabric back to your cushion? Enjoy your parties.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will make a cushion tutorial shortly. Thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every time I visit your space a smile comes to my face, so many pretty things, lovely place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heel erg mooi die witte granny met pastel bloemetje!! Zeker dat PIP stofje erbij doen. Geweldig!! M'n dochter is er helemaal weg van. Ik heb hier garen liggen voor een kleed; zou 'dé cal 2014- deken' moeten worden, maar nu gaat ze voor deze granny! Hoop ergens een patroontje te kunnen vinden, of heb jij dat soms?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Leuk om te horen. Dit patroon komt ergens deze maand in mijn shop. Hou mijn blog in de gaten, dan zie je het vanzelf voorbij komen... Wens je dochter plezier van me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me gustan, son muy sencillas pero geniales por su colorido, enhorabuena. Un saludo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10