Monday, May 26, 2014

Color 'n Cream Postcards


It took me quite some time to figure out what they needed to look like, but they're here!!! My very own Color 'n Cream Postcards! How do you like them??


Ii still love to send postcards, even though we live in a digital era. Nothing makes me happier than a real life postcard on my doormat. Someone taking the time to write by hand and walk to the (scarce) mailbox. And these happy fellows will make the recipient even happier!!


I love the funny texts too. It's a bit different from your regular 'Get Better' or 'Just Thinking Of You' Hallmark stuff.


This one was in my possession for months already, but I wanted to add 3 more to be able to sell them in sets. 


I'm very pleased with the results and hope you guys like them too. You can buy these Color 'n Cream Postcards in the Color 'n Cream Etsy Shop of course.

Oh, and about the other happy makers in these pictures, I will tell you on wednesday... Have a thrilling day!

12 comments:

  1. Such fun postcards with the happy captions! A good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like them? .... I friggin love 'em!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours in your postcards and agree snail mail just does it in a way that e-comms don't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love postcards too! I actually frame the postcards that are sent to me.
    Your cards are cheerful! They would look wonderful and really cheer up anyone :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your postcards are super duper Jenn! I received mine this week and was blown away by the beuty and the quality and just the whole idea. Thank you so much for the book too. Cheers xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Magda! I'm glad it arrived ok and thanks for the happy compliment!

      Delete
  6. You have a super idea! I love them too !
    Lucie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your support everyone! I'm happy to hear you all like them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your color schemes! So bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, they look pretty cool. Cute idea!

    Cheers!
    Katherina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10