Friday, May 23, 2014

Coaster Fun



Friday is my favorite day of the week. People are always more cheerful and everybody is excited that the weekend is almost starting. Do you recognize this feeling? 


This friday is extra happy, 'cause my man came back from his kite surfing trip and today we are whole as a family again. My little one is still quite sick, but I'm not alone anymore, so we can do it together. I can relax a little...


And my coasters are almost done! I made about 15 sets of 4. The coasters in my shop will be available in sets of 4 too, instead of 6. But I will do that later on... 

Anywho, enjoy your weekend! Spend some quality time together. Oh, and I have mothers' day this sunday, because we postponed it. Looking forward to that...

16 comments:

  1. Such a happy coaster party!!! Love it, Lisanne
    www.draadenpraat.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisanne, always good to hear my work makes others happy!

      Delete
  2. Loving friday as well! Just wait for the week end to start::: Love your bright color! :::Silvia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, friday is the best!! Happy weekend!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous, colourful coasters :) I love them all :)
    Wishing you a relaxing time with your family, and all the best for your little one.
    xx Kristin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristin, she's slooooowwwwwlyyy improving. Poor girl. But the weekend is happy and cozy with all of us together again!

      Delete
  4. Je trouve toujours ce que vous faites très joli. Les couleurs sont brillantes et ensoleillées.
    Bon week-end.

    Lucie

    ReplyDelete
  5. These coasters are absolutely joyous. Glad you have got your support back and have a fabulous Mothers Day now you are able to celebrate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm soooo looking forward to tomorrow...

      Delete
  6. Yay for your family being together again! Your coasters are amazing, I love the color combo's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lily. I really love your name!

      Delete
  7. Gosh every time I pop by here Jenn, I feel so inspired.....Beautiful colours as usual. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that looks great! In case you decide you don't want to sell them because they look so lovely, you can also make a nice project putting them all together ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. O seu blog é lindo!
    Belos trabalhos!
    Parabéns!!

    Abraços,
    Fabiana.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10