Sunday, January 20, 2013

Little break

A few weeks ago Barbara from Made in K-Town asked me to write a guest post for her lovely blog. I did last week and happened to be the first to apply. Today it will be published here. Take a look around and be inspired by her colorful and original crochet and quotes. You won't be disappointed!

Right now it's time for a little break for me. I will take a blog-free week to give some attention to other important things like my kids, my love and household... I'm planning to make a schedule so the balance between 'blog/work' and 'family/life' will be better. I'm totally addicted to this place and my hooks 'n yarn. Time to take a step back and LET IT GO for a few days. Recognize this??

Anywho, I'll be back soon. This is a preview of my new Color Bomb project. Don't you just love the colors!?


See you soon! Look forward to catch up with all the posts I'll be missing, haha.

PS: Don't be offended when I don't answer your comments. I'm leaving the computer off during the next week!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...