Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Busy Busy

It took me some time to write this post, but I've had a BIG (small) distraction. Last thursday we went to pick up or new family member, a little puppy. She's quite a handful but super sweet. I have to follow her moves all day and since I have CFS that sometimes costs me all of my energy.


We thought having a dog might help me get up on my feet again a little bit sooner. It will get me outside more and there have been tests showing that owning a pet is good for your health. I think it will be, but for now it is a bit much, haha. But everybody loves her and she already belongs to our family.

Don't worry. I have been busy crocheting as well... Almost done with 1 of my unfinished projects. Here a quick peek...



I will show you more once it's done. Hopefully SOON...

Have a nice day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...